Intergenerational Book Club
Please join us every month on the third Tuesday or whenever a title, a writer, or a genre interests you. The book club is open to all: male or female; young or young-at-heart; local resident, mid-coast neighbor, or visitor from anywhere. Meetings are held at the library at 2:30 PM. Readers are responsible for buying or borrowing their own books.
- May 20th - The Passion of Artemisia by Susan Vreeland
- June 17th - The Snoring Bird: My Family's Journey through a Century of Biology by Bernd Heinrich
- July 15th - Where'd you Go, Bernadette? by Marie Semple
- August 19th - Townie by Andre Dubus III
- September 16th - Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline
- October 21st - A Constellation of Vital Phenomena by Anthony Marra
- November 18th - Hit the Road by Caroline Cooney
- December 16th - Dakota: A Spiritual Geography by Kathleen Norris
Click to open a PDF list of all books previously read by the Intergenerational Book Club and Bookwomen Unite!. You need Adobe Reader to open a
PDF. Don't have Adobe Reader? You can download it for
free from here.